User Tag List

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CPT's Low Carb Diet Adventure..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CPT's Low Carb Diet Adventure..

I'm not calling it Keto as I'm still in the educational phase of getting all the correct items to official enter Ketosis, but I think I have my foot in the door. Long story short when I went off the clinical trial drug I lost 30lbs. When I went back on, I gained it all back. That was with the same crappy diet. So I've started a low carb diet, today is day 5 with no bread, pasta, grain..etc. Basically it's Me Vs Drug. Want to see what happens! I'll update...
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How does alcohol play into this…will there still be Friday night cooking? Just KETO friendly meal??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsSondor For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSondor View Post
    How does alcohol play into this…will there still be Friday night cooking? Just KETO friendly meal??

Certain liquors are ok. Most Whiskey, gin, tequila, rum and vodka are carb free. Admiral Nelson is carb free, so I will be finishing that!
    I am cooking two Keto meals tonight for breakfast and dinner. Sausage breakfast casserole and chili cheese dog casserole. I made my own chicken salad from scratch this week, was delicious. If I may so say myself haha
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

I just sold my Sheetz stock. Thanks for the heads up! Good luck, Kenny!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to zeus For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post

HHH Seriously I didn't get lunch there all week! I still have my drink subscription for $14.99 a week and I'll get a breakfast burrito in a bowl tomorrow. Carbs be damn!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post

Good luck Kenny! Have you had the keto headache yet? Usually comes a day or two in from your body craving the carbs.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post

Good luck Kenny! Have you had the keto headache yet? Usually comes a day or two in from your body craving the carbs.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

I did on Wednesday. Since then my body has been like wtf haha

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

The end result yum!

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Good luck, Kenny! I need to lose weight too - I have a wedding dress to get into lol. I’m also old and need to take better care of myself. Make whatever changes you can make now - it’s much harder as you get older.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post:

Oh Keto is so restrictive, I’ve had two big NY strip steak this weekend. Soo tough HHH

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post: