User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CPT's Low Carb Diet Adventure..

It’s what’s for lunch this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

So tomorrow is week #3. Weighed in this morning at 221lbs, from 232. I made a boo boo last Sunday finishing my bottle of Cherry Admiral Nelson. My initial research was that it was safe and then found out it had more carbs than I thought it did. AND I finished the damn bottle..HHH So it was a slow week overall, possibly was kicked out of ketosis as the feels also went. BUT as the week went on things seemed to bounce back and I behaved this weekend having "Responsible" alcoholic drinks with just a small shot each day. Live and learn they say!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    So tomorrow is week #3. Weighed in this morning at 221lbs, from 232. I made a boo boo last Sunday finishing my bottle of Cherry Admiral Nelson. My initial research was that it was safe and then found out it had more carbs than I thought it did. AND I finished the damn bottle..HHH So it was a slow week overall, possibly was kicked out of ketosis as the feels also went. BUT as the week went on things seemed to bounce back and I behaved this weekend having "Responsible" alcoholic drinks with just a small shot each day. Live and learn they say!
    Still averaging almost 4 pounds a week. Not too shabby.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post:

Lunch! Yum

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Green Bean Beefy Casserole. It’s a win!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Today's weight was 217. I always seem to do better on the weekend as I sleep more and really end up fasting more. I treated myself with a double..ok triple..shot of rum tonight as so..haha I'll be having water and shots of rum in AC, beware everyone! HHH

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Today's weight was 217. I always seem to do better on the weekend as I sleep more and really end up fasting more. I treated myself with a double..ok triple..shot of rum tonight as so..haha I'll be having water and shots of rum in AC, beware everyone! HHH
    I will buy you a G&T on the slot floor. Hell, maybe in the Amphora Lounge. You're doing great.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zeus For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    I will buy you a G&T on the slot floor. Hell, maybe in the Amphora Lounge. You're doing great.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Gin is fine, I'll cheers to that!
    I've literally been eating beef, steak, and eggs for the most part. Oh and air fried pepperonis dipped in ranch. Yum! It's really not even a diet anymore! And whatever I eat I'm so much fuller than I was before. Another thing I noticed riding home from work when I usually would be hungry for dinner I would get almost car sick. This diet, it's just a slight hunger and I don't get sick. Less inflamation my coworker said I'm walking up the stairs faster now. It's all good!

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

I got the scale to teeter with 215 today, only for a second, but it locked in so I'm going with it! Haha It seems like during the week the scale doesn't move. Probably as I get less sleep and just have work stress. Weekends though it's a fat burning factory..haha

I'm on my way Dr.Now!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

This is my issue…

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post: