User Tag List

Thread: My Workout Journal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Damn! Are you doing Crossfit?

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Credz, I can honestly say that I am truly impressed with your will and dedication. Not trying to sound like a perv or anything, but would love to see some pics of the results from all of your hard work. But then again, it would probably make me feel worse about myself!
    Haha, I can post up some pics then. I used to be pretty dang lean like 7% body fat. But now I'm more around 12% but put on a good bit of size I think. Not all fat gains but there is some there as with any sort of calorie increase but Im still decently lean. Lots of progress in my legs and back though, I wish I could say the same for my chest and arms haha.

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    Damn! Are you doing Crossfit?
    No. I don't do crossfit. I do Wendler's 5/3/1 routine. It is a powerlifting routine with some variations after all the powerlifting and after the main power lifts I go into more of a higher rep scheme for bodybuilding and muscle endurance. Working great this past 1 1/2 years. Went from 150lbs to 175lbs, Now I'm back at 165lbs this morning, working on getting back to 160 and seeing how I look there and judge if I should increase calories or decrease them more to lean up even more.