User Tag List

Thread: What's your on you list of things to do in vegas?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Q1 : renting a motorcycle and riding out in the country around Vegas, possibly the area Trey talked about
    Q2 : Gambling (duh lol) and hitting a good Buffet .. we like the Golden Nugget s one in the down town area . plus there's lots to see there as well .
    Q3 : never heard of it . but now that you bring it up i will check it out .
    Q4 : Another one i haven't heard of .
    If yall haven't done the Hoover Dam tour its pretty cool . we all so took a ride out to Pahrump Na a few times . its kind of gamble centric but nice vistas along the way for sure .
    Charlie, we did look up Pahrump and I think we might take a trip there. Thank you so much. I had never heard of it and my husband can get a chip from there. We've definitely run out of chips for him to collect on the strip.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hccj View Post
    Charlie, we did look up Pahrump and I think we might take a trip there. Thank you so much. I had never heard of it and my husband can get a chip from there. We've definitely run out of chips for him to collect on the strip.
    Good Good . i think y'all will like it . ..But fyi lol keep an eye on your hubby cuz Pahrump is all so where all the legal houses of Ill-repute are located as well .haha
    Last edited by charlie50; 04-27-2022 at 12:43 PM.