User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wynn $350 000 Porsche Giveaway

Wynn $350 000 Porsche Giveaway

We have an invite from the Wynn to attend their Porsche Giveaway. They are giving away 3 Porsche's or you can take cash as well as free credit - you have to get points to get a ticket into the draw for the Porsche and the free credit. There are only 160 people invited to take part.

Has anyone ever attended this event.....is anyone going?

I saw that in my account, but I don't think I can make the timing work. Not a bad promotion really, if they actually limit participants. But if I got an invite, they must have invited way more than 160 people!

Hi Nhcris,

We spoke with our host and she told us that they are hoping to get at least 140 - just checked the invite and it is based on 175 participants.

We are there anyways for a slot tourney on Tuesday...so what to heck. Plus they comped 6 nights... Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Katdancer View Post
    Hi Nhcris,

We spoke with our host and she told us that they are hoping to get at least 140 - just checked the invite and it is based on 175 participants.

We are there anyways for a slot tourney on Tuesday...so what to heck. Plus they comped 6 nights... Woohoo!
    Can't beat 6 free nights. Good luck!!!

Good luck Katdancer, would be so fabulous if you won a Porsche!

When is this happening?

It is running for 1 month and the final draw is June 6th.....Paul is playing this one. The draw is on June 6th. I arrive on Sunday and I play in the slot tournament on Tuesday....taking the cash Clemi - not the car....hahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Good luck Katdancer, would be so fabulous if you won a Porsche!

When is this happening?

Good luck, I got an invite but can't make it, hope you win!

I got email invite also. Does one need to be present to win? Might have to get some play for points

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I saw that in my account, but I don't think I can make the timing work. Not a bad promotion really, if they actually limit participants. But if I got an invite, they must have invited way more than 160 people!
    Yeah if only 160 peeps that is damn good odds for a new Porsche

Quote Originally Posted by Katdancer View Post
    It is running for 1 month and the final draw is June 6th.....Paul is playing this one. The draw is on June 6th. I arrive on Sunday and I play in the slot tournament on Tuesday....taking the cash Clemi - not the car....hahaha!
    Hope you win and I'd be about the cash also.