User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wynn $350 000 Porsche Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by Katdancer View Post
    Hi Nhcris,

We spoke with our host and she told us that they are hoping to get at least 140 - just checked the invite and it is based on 175 participants.

We are there anyways for a slot tourney on Tuesday...so what to heck. Plus they comped 6 nights... Woohoo!
    Very best of luck to you! 6 nights, a slot tournament and a chance to win a Porsche & a bunch of free play - that is a whole lot of possibilities!

Dvandentop - you do not have to be present to win the Porsche....just the free credit. They draw for that on Saturday, June 6th. I know that you have to swipe your red card to activate the ticket for the draw. When will you be at the Wynn?

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    I got email invite also. Does one need to be present to win? Might have to get some play for points

THANKS! I am playing the tourney and my husband is in for the Porsche drawing. For me, anytime I can stay at the Wynn it is a bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Very best of luck to you! 6 nights, a slot tournament and a chance to win a Porsche & a bunch of free play - that is a whole lot of possibilities!

Quote Originally Posted by Katdancer View Post
    Dvandentop - you do not have to be present to win the Porsche....just the free credit. They draw for that on Saturday, June 6th. I know that you have to swipe your red card to activate the ticket for the draw. When will you be at the Wynn?
    Maybe this weekend I wont be staying there though

Since I could never afford the insurance on a Porsche, I would take the cash for sure! Good luck!!!!

Blog Entries
    Have a fun trip and good luck with the tourney and the gambling.

I work with a contractor who was invited to participate in the Porsche drawing. He told me he is going on Monday and playing on Tuesday to get 2x the entries. The odds seem pretty good if only 160 are entered. Good Luck

Good luck, hope you win one!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Me too - it should be a fun trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Good luck, hope you win one!

Love the Wynn! Have fun and good luck!