User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell me about Mlife and Luxor

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Do you folks think I should call MB and see if I can get a comparable room there? Or should I stay at Luxor and play at MB?
    Since mlife offers usually only come from places you've played. You should play at the hotel that you want to receive offers from. I probably would go to MB. Or Monte Carlo?

Hey, trey. If you're wanting to get back on the MGM radar, why not give Aria a lot of your play? I think it's one of the best properties overall. You will start getting some good offers from them right away.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Do you folks think I should call MB and see if I can get a comparable room there? Or should I stay at Luxor and play at MB?
    Call up MB and see if they will honor Luxor's offer, also it's possible that Aria might too, you have nothing to lose by asking.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

If those are weeknights days I wouldn't see them not doing it if it is weekends I doubt they would match Luxor

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the input everyone.

I called Delano and they gave me a rate a little higher than the Pyramid Suite at Luxor I have booked. I got a nice deal at Luxor.

Also in play is 2 nts at Palazzo at a discount. Then returning to Palazzo 3 nts later for our comped stay. Very few old Aristo's still at Palazzo though.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

yeah they are tearing the old aristos out like wild fire in vegas.

i didnt see any at cesars palace when there used to be a TON by the food court there. no wonder why blase didnt play much there LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post

i didnt see any at cesars palace when there used to be a TON by the food court there. no wonder why blase didnt play much there LOL
    Thanks for all the input everyone.

I called Delano and they gave me a rate a little higher than the Pyramid Suite at Luxor I have booked. I got a nice deal at Luxor.

Also in play is 2 nts at Palazzo at a discount. Then returning to Palazzo 3 nts later for our comped stay. Very few old Aristo's still at Palazzo though.
    If I'm remembering properly Bally's is really good with Old Aristos back by the south tower or whatever their OLD tower is called.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post

I'm trying to get some play time on these Aristos before they're all gone. Lost some favs at Riviera.

I'll get a good dose at Rampart. Still a bunch out there.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    If I'm remembering properly Bally's is really good with Old Aristos back by the south tower or whatever their OLD tower is called.
    I'm moving away from CET Vegas for a while. Bally's put some older one's back in about a year ago which I thought was a shrewd move. Probably cheaper to get them out of mothballs than buying new machines.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend