User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Say a prayer!

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    Sending positive vibes your way! I so hope you get to go on your trip. MrsSondor - I’m so sorry your having a tough bout with Covid. I hope your back to normal soon!
    Thank you, Elf! I was watching to see how you were doing after you posted about your COVID experience and the next thing I knew you were in Vegas. I was so happy for you! It sounds like the perfect trip ... winning at the end! I hope we can align trips again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Fingers crossed you are able to go on your trip. And you and MIL and FIL stay safe.
    Thank you, Curlyd!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPenguin View Post
    Sending good thoughts your way. On a positive note, exposure doesn't always mean you get it...I spent 9 hrs in the car with Darrell when he had an active case and I never did catch it. At that point, we were both vaxxed and double boosted, but he was miserable for a few days.
    Thank you, MrsPenguin! I just don't know if I am hoping we all get it soon and recover before the trip or not get it at all. But it does seem like the odds of at least one of the 10 of us going will return with COVID.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post: