User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The good, bad, ugly and big finish

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the great TR. Glad you had a good time.

Thanks for the TR. Congrats on your wins and fun time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pictures Glad you had a good time Thanks for the report!

Blog Entries
    Nice Wins thanks for the TR

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    What a great recap! That chocolate Wynn/Encore is amazing. Congrats on the successful gambling. It sounds like your in laws had a great trip. Glad you were able to work out your return flights and enjoy Wynn as you alway do.
    Thank you for reading, Elf! It really was a great trip overall. You are always so sweet to root for me and remembering how much I love it there. I hope we can meet up again some day. There is a slim, but possible, chance that I will get to go in December to see the Christmas decoration. Do you have a December trip planned?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Thanks for the detailed TR. !

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    You're super sweet to have read it. It's an occupational hazard to be detailed. hahah. Plus, I only have the one-time-per-year contribution, so I try to provide details I love reading about throughout the rest of the year. I love this forum and the people in it. I hope to meet up with more some day.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Sounds like you had an overall great trip with some bumps in the road but you had a great attitude about them.

That chocolate Wynncore is amazing.

We were able to handle the bumps and it helped that we were able to get the best possible outcome of each. You are always so sweet and I always enjoy keeping up with you. I hope all is well with you, your work, new apartment and your puppy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Thank you for the detailed recap! I really did appreciate every single detail. And for what all you did, the gambling, the suite, and the food, heck yeah that was a winning trip in book on only $2k. I think it's time to schedule your next one, and for soon.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Zeus, you are always so supportive and positive and I appreciate that you take the time to post such thoughtful response to each and every member of the forum. I'm looking forward to keeping up with you AC and Vegas trips.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    What a great TR. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you so much, Dawn!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Thanks for the TR. Congrats on your wins and fun time!

Thank you! It was a lot of work and tons of fun! Absolutely worth every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Great pictures Glad you had a good time Thanks for the report!
    Thank you so much! And, thank you for all of your contributions to the forum. You guys are awesome and I truly admire your adventurous spirit! You and Foamy are clearly great people and I hope some day to make one of the meets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Nice Wins thanks for the TR
    Thanks, Charlie! It looked like you and Donna had a great time ad Coushatta! Thanks for posting!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post: