User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The good, bad, ugly and big finish

Great trip report! Congrats on all the handy's and wins! That chocolate tower looked yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by hccj View Post
    Zeus, you are always so supportive and positive and I appreciate that you take the time to post such thoughtful response to each and every member of the forum. I'm looking forward to keeping up with you AC and Vegas trips.
    I may have been in AC when you were in Vegas, but Vegas coming up Monday. And then again Labor Day.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zeus For This Useful Post:

What a great detailed report! I love Big Elvis and always try to catch a show when I’m in Vegas. You had some good pics too. Thanks for sharing!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FL Mary For This Useful Post:

You certainly crammed a variety of adventures into your trip, along with some great payouts. And it sounds as if the in-laws came home happy, which counts as a big win in my book. Thanks for the detailed report. That Wynn chocolate replica is impressive!

Thank you for reading, Elf! It really was a great trip overall. You are always so sweet to root for me and remembering how much I love it there. I hope we can meet up again some day. There is a slim, but possible, chance that I will get to go in December to see the Christmas decoration. Do you have a December trip planned?
    I usually go the first or second week in December to collect cosmo holiday cash and MGM holiday gift shop. Let me know when you decide on December dates. Hopefully we can do lunch or dinner.

You are so very detailed, and organized.. Fantastic report! It is so sweet of you to make sure you in laws were well taken care of! Hope you get your 2nd trip this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were able to handle the bumps and it helped that we were able to get the best possible outcome of each. You are always so sweet and I always enjoy keeping up with you. I hope all is well with you, your work, new apartment and your puppy.
    You’re so sweet, hccj. Excited for you that you may get a second trip in this year!

I see FIL has a Permian Bass Club hat.....small world, I lived in Odessa for 15 years in the 70's and 80's.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Tiger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Loved reading your TR! You will have good memories of this trip with the folks. Glad they had such a good time and ditched you for a little alone time, lol. Good thing they made it back safely, losing someone in Vegas is not fun, I know.

Hope you get your second trip. Think we will be there around the 11th of Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    I may have been in AC when you were in Vegas, but Vegas coming up Monday. And then again Labor Day.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    I did see your AC report! I'm enjoying your current Vegas report as well! If you get a chance and have the inclination, I think you and Allen would love Casa Play at Wynn! Have fun and relax so you can go full tilt in three weeks! Also, thank you for sharing.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post: