User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The good, bad, ugly and big finish

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
    Great trip report! Congrats on all the handy's and wins! That chocolate tower looked yummy!
    Thank you! The chocolate tower was awesome! AND ... I may have eaten most of it! It was delicious.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    What a great detailed report! I love Big Elvis and always try to catch a show when I’m in Vegas. You had some good pics too. Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you for reading and the kind words. Big Elvis just seems like such a good guy that has had a hard life. I find him very talented and love his show!

Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post
    You certainly crammed a variety of adventures into your trip, along with some great payouts. And it sounds as if the in-laws came home happy, which counts as a big win in my book. Thanks for the detailed report. That Wynn chocolate replica is impressive!
    Thank you! Unfortunately, detailed reports are part of my DNA, so they get pretty long. I appreciate anyone who reads them. haha. Congrats your big wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I usually go the first or second week in December to collect cosmo holiday cash and MGM holiday gift shop. Let me know when you decide on December dates. Hopefully we can do lunch or dinner.
    I will know very soon if the December trip will be possible. I have someone trying to buy our business. If that works out, and I am not sure, I will finally have free time and a schedule that will allow it, so the trip would be celebratory. Also, one of the first trips I will make will be to Sumter! .... so maybe a Cherokee trip?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tiger View Post
    I see FIL has a Permian Bass Club hat.....small world, I lived in Odessa for 15 years in the 70's and 80's.
    We are not from the Permian Basin area, but are from Texas and he is a serious fisherman!

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    You are so very detailed, and organized.. Fantastic report! It is so sweet of you to make sure you in laws were well taken care of! Hope you get your 2nd trip this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are so sweet! Detailed and organized are never adjectives used to describe me, but somehow when it comes to my trips to Vegas, I have them well-planned. I think it is because I have an entire year to prepare! haha. Congratulations on all your great wins! Keep it up!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    You’re so sweet, hccj. Excited for you that you may get a second trip in this year!

Thank you! I'm looking forward to following your AC trip report!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    Loved reading your TR! You will have good memories of this trip with the folks. Glad they had such a good time and ditched you for a little alone time, lol. Good thing they made it back safely, losing someone in Vegas is not fun, I know.

Hope you get your second trip. Think we will be there around the 11th of Dec.
    Thank you! Sometimes it is hard not to want to baby them, but sometimes they need, too. It was a great trip and we are still kind of floating around on a cloud.

Love this report!!! Thank you!
    We also love the Wynn and Casa Playa is a must do for us each trip! So happy the trip ended on such a great note and hope you do make it there for the holiday decorations!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.