User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mlife Summer offers on website

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    I still don't have a summer Corporate offer.. Which is odd because I played all over MLife last trip. I do have a new Aria Offer eff 8-1 which is for a suite doubles my resort credit.. It doesn't show Free play. Might have to look at a late October trip to take them up on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My corporate offers were off for about three corners of last year I think it was because I was going too much or something

My Best Friend has to go to Vegas for the big SHERM concert..end of June. I thought we had plans for Twins/Brewers series in WI with DH cousins.. Found out this weekend that fell through and got the OK to go to Vegas with BFF.. So I have a countdown again!! Whoop whoop! (P.S. I earned it by working my ass off at the Graduation Party yesterday while DH played sheephead and Drank)

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    My Best Friend has to go to Vegas for the big SHERM concert..end of June. I thought we had plans for Twins/Brewers series in WI with DH cousins.. Found out this weekend that fell through and got the OK to go to Vegas with BFF.. So I have a countdown again!! Whoop whoop! (P.S. I earned it by working my ass off at the Graduation Party yesterday while DH played sheephead and Drank)

WooHoo! Let me tell you about a certain slot at Aria! Oh that's right, you told me about it! HHH.