User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mlife Summer offers on website

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    We booked mid June for Bellagio. DH did very well on our last trip so they must want their money back. His offer was a Salon suite for three nights, only 300 in FP but $1,050 in food and beverage which is crazy. But at least we won't have to dip into our express comps this trip
    @Pat I know that sound's good but it really isn't when you consider you can go to Tahoe with all of us. hhh In all honesty that's a great offer but think Tahoe.

We booked mid June for Bellagio. DH did very well on our last trip so they must want their money back. His offer was a Salon suite for three nights, only 300 in FP but $1,050 in food and beverage which is crazy. But at least we won't have to dip into our express comps this trip
    Think ya got weekends mixed up supposed to be in Tahoe mid June

Salone suites all remodeled will need pixs

Blog Entries
    Damn, @Pat! Do you want to adopt another child?

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Mine got bumped from $50 fp to $150 so thats good althought that last like 30 minutes if not hitting anything if even that
    As much play as you give them, your FP should be much more than that, IMO. I've not been to Vegas in two years, and have not set foot in an mLife property in three years. Early this week I got an offer from B, which is good through October, for three nights, $300 F & B, and $50 FP. I've never stayed there before. I've always stayed at Aria. Something ain't right.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    As much play as you give them, your FP should be much more than that, IMO. I've not been to Vegas in two years, and have not set foot in an mLife property in three years. Early this week I got an offer from B, which is good through October, for three nights, $300 F & B, and $50 FP. I've never stayed there before. I've always stayed at Aria. Something ain't right.
    Yeah idk if it is cause j go more often.?

What props did I stay at in the past?
    They prob know they got me hooked

This weekend getting $500 in free tickets and 3 nightss and limo pickup. So will see what is compd on. Back end.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Yeah idk if it is cause j go more often.?

What props did I stay at in the past?
    They prob know they got me hooked

This weekend getting $500 in free tickets and 3 nightss and limo pickup. So will see what is compd on. Back end.
    You are probably right. I noticed that when I was giving CET a lot of play. Seems like my FP was nothing back then, but I'm getting more for Vegas now, except at the local. They are trying to lure me back in!!:eyebrows:
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bellagio has sent me 2 offers in the mail in the past week for summer dates, I guess they want to fill those rooms. 3 free nights, FB credit and some free play. I think my next stay will be at Palazzo as I love my host there. Always good to know I'm still on the Mlife radar.

yeah i think they are pushing bellagio hard for some reason since i have heard talk of other people getting some good bellagio comps

I enjoyed my stay there last year. Nice room, great cock service, good food and good machine selection. Only downside is the foot traffic that place gets, almost Hollywood Blvd. at times LOL. I'm waiting for an Aria offer but not sure that will happen since I haven't played much there.

I still don't have a summer Corporate offer.. Which is odd because I played all over MLife last trip. I do have a new Aria Offer eff 8-1 which is for a suite doubles my resort credit.. It doesn't show Free play. Might have to look at a late October trip to take them up on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk