User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: G2e n00000b

Quote Originally Posted by NYphoenix View Post
    What were the dates to this again? 9/29-10/1?
    I've been ordered by @Evoni to think about going...thinking about it!

Thanks Rob, I've been keeping my eye on flights from Southwest since they gave me that $465 flight voucher to get off the plane last month
    Your flight being full and getting that voucher was a sign that you were meant to go to G2e this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Not sure how it all works. @Evoni knows best. I assume it was any and all days the convention is there.
    The pass is good for all 3 days for the exhibit hall.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Thinking about going arriving on the 28th and departing on the first. Hoping too we can score passes. I've been twice and both times I've been able to get them. It sounds like the Exhibitors can post free passes on the G2E website under the exhibitor dashboard. Not sure but I plan to check back there.

Hoping to see a bunch of Jokers going

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Thinking about going arriving on the 28th and departing on the first. Hoping too we can score passes. I've been twice and both times I've been able to get them. It sounds like the Exhibitors can post free passes on the G2E website under the exhibitor dashboard. Not sure but I plan to check back there.

Hoping to see a bunch of Jokers going
    If I score a pass and get someone to go with. I'll definitely be there! Keep US updated if you see on hear anything. @clemi

Just booked my flights, great fare with SWA!

Now thinking on where to stay... Wynn keeps calling my name but I lost so badly there in August I'm leaning to stay elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Just booked my flights, great fare with SWA!

Now thinking on where to stay... Wynn keeps calling my name but I lost so badly there in August I'm leaning to stay elsewhere.
    I know @clemi. I got an amazing SWA rate. $142 round trip!

Currently planning to fly out late Wed 9/30 and attend the last day of the show on 10/1. @SoCalRob, it's really fun and interesting, and you should totally go.

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    Currently planning to fly out late Wed 9/30 and attend the last day of the show on 10/1. @SoCalRob, it's really fun and interesting, and you should totally go.
    As long as I can get a pass and be able to go to the exhibit with some people. Maybe @Evoni or anyone else who goes. :wink: :wink: I'll definitely go.