User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: G2e n00000b

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    The year I went I think the link was from video king. For sure book a room while the comp is showing. Really don't think it will be a problem getting a free pass Rob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks @Laurie! I won't go unless I can get someone to go with me. I also looked into booking the rooms because it has free cancellation until Sept 25th. However, I got this lovely notification saying "You have reached the maximum number of reservations for this location/hotel. Either sign out and book under normal rate or call us with any further questions." So it looks like I will have to wait to book until at least the first week of June once I've used one of my reservations.

What were the dates to this again? 9/29-10/1?
    I've been ordered by @Evoni to think about going...thinking about it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by NYphoenix View Post
    What were the dates to this again? 9/29-10/1?
    I've been ordered by @Evoni to think about going...thinking about it!
    Yeah Rob, it looks like the Exhibit hall is the 29th thru the 1st. If I go, I'll be arriving the 28th and leaving the 2nd. It's always looked like an amazing adventure. I've followed it for the last three years on Youtube. What little videos they'd release.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Yeah Rob, it looks like the Exhibit hall is the 29th thru the 1st. If I go, I'll be arriving the 28th and leaving the 2nd. It's always looked like an amazing adventure. I've followed it for the last three years on Youtube. What little videos they'd release.
    Thanks Rob, I've been keeping my eye on flights from Southwest since they gave me that $465 flight voucher to get off the plane last month

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Rob, I've been keeping my eye on flights from Southwest since they gave me that $465 flight voucher to get off the plane last month
    perfect way to use it, if you ask me!

Blog Entries
    So if you get tickets, that includes all three days of the exhibit? Or just one day?

Ahhhh, I want to do AC, this and Coushatta! Can't do all three!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    So if you get tickets, that includes all three days of the exhibit? Or just one day?

Yes you can, I am....trying LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post

Not sure how it all works. @Evoni knows best. I assume it was any and all days the convention is there.

Alright, @Blase told me to take advantage of the cheap flight tickets right now it was like $142. For me. So I bought my tickets, but if I don't get passes or someone to go with, then I'll cancel it and use the credit towards another trip some other time! Better safe than sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    If nothing else sign up over at Playerslife. Not much happens over there anymore but that way if they offer up tickets your not completely new. Shamus still posts over there trying to keep the site alive...Hopefully he joins over here at some point.
    He is a member although hasn't posted. I did send him an email so I'd imagine he'll be getting back to me in the morning.

Ang