User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yikes -- Waiting for a beverage offer at Resorts World!

Blog Entries
    Well we've said this before but hiring a CW is pure overhead, a free drink is pure overhead. The metric to measure how effective free drinks are delivered by a CW is subjective. If there was no history of this practice, I doubt it would be invented in today's business world.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to treyster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Well we've said this before but hiring a CW is pure overhead, a free drink is pure overhead. The metric to measure how effective free drinks are delivered by a CW is subjective. If there was no history of this practice, I doubt it would be invented in today's business world.
    I agree with you, but then there's CET which is adding the the "order from your seat" setup to the places they acquired that didn't have it in the past. So, without debating CET's hospitality blips of late, it does make me wonder if there actually are metrics showing the benefit of keeping thirsty butts in seats.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post:

Pat
    I'm still amazed at the number of people who don't tip for even a bottle of water. I wouldn't wait on them either.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I'm still amazed at the number of people who don't tip for even a bottle of water. I wouldn't wait on them either.
    Yeah I have realized that if I order just a soda or a water more than half the time it never arrives. I realized that’s because people don’t often tip for those so they tend to “forget” those orders. I did learn if I start to pull out a tip when I order and they see that they do come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kdk For This Useful Post:

I just got to hl br anymore at aria get a good whiskey on ice rock and cost me $25 usually with tip and cheaper then waiting at the slot which usually losing on and better and stronger then free drink.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dvandentop For This Useful Post: