User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is? Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Resurrecting this thread.. Socalrob and the twins need to check in just to let us know they are ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awwww thanks for looking!!! We are still around just taking care of our mom who's leg is still shattered and can't do anything. Thank freakin goodness we only have a couple more days to go since moms school is closed starting Friday for good Friday then all next week!!

Looking forward to following along on your Vegas trip and wish you lots of luck!!!

Ang

Phillycub . Haven't seen him post .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

@SoCalRob hope you are okay and just taking a sabbatical.......

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Resurrecting this thread.. Socalrob and the twins need to check in just to let us know they are ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeani View Post
    @SoCalRob hope you are okay and just taking a sabbatical.......
    Thanks ladies for the concern! I am more just lurking right now when I get a chance. I took a look at the choices I've been making the last year and was not entirely happy with all of them. Most of them yes, but not all. I've been taking a break from posting and even gambling to focus on getting a job. It's been rather difficult but I'm not giving up! As of right now, I won't be posting anywhere near as much as I used to. I do appreciate you both reaching out and caring about my well being! It means a lot. I hope all is well with you two!!! as well as all the other Jokers!

Quote Originally Posted by twinslotaddicts View Post
    Awwww thanks for looking!!! We are still around just taking care of our mom who's leg is still shattered and can't do anything. Thank freakin goodness we only have a couple more days to go since moms school is closed starting Friday for good Friday then all next week!!

Looking forward to following along on your Vegas trip and wish you lots of luck!!!

Ang
    Have been thinking about you and Amber and sending prayers up for you Mom! Thanks for checking in.. Sorry things are so f'd up with her recovery!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Thanks ladies for the concern! I am more just lurking right now when I get a chance. I took a look at the choices I've been making the last year and was not entirely happy with all of them. Most of them yes, but not all. I've been taking a break from posting and even gambling to focus on getting a job. It's been rather difficult but I'm not giving up! As of right now, I won't be posting anywhere near as much as I used to. I do appreciate you both reaching out and caring about my well being! It means a lot. I hope all is well with you two!!! as well as all the other Jokers!
    Do what you need to do.. Just check in once in a while.. Us Mom types worry when we don't hear from you!

I miss @oldslotguy.

Blog Entries
    Miss your posts Rob. Hope to eventually get to meet you as we've had a couple of near misses.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Miss your posts Rob. Hope to eventually get to meet you as we've had a couple of near misses.
    Of course @treyster. If I have a trip anytime soon, I'll post it here. So far nothing on the horizon. I'll keep everyone updated!

Good to hear from you @SoCalRob (Rob) and that all is well. Good luck looking for a job. I hope you find one that works out for you. Yes please check in now and again as you have been missed