User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2023 CET tier multiplier thread

Blog Entries
    From another Diamond web site one person received email that 10X from AC post on 9/12 or 9/13. Then another said by 9/15. Then a last one said what is 10X. The last one was amazing to me in that people don't really know what they are spending their money on.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Penguin For This Useful Post:

Since my 10X trip to Vegas was blown away by the hurricane, I asked my host when the next events are. He responded, "October one is 23rd to the 27th, we also have one December 11-15 and 18-22". He didn't say what multiplier they will be nor if they are all over or just Vegas.

Thought I'd share in case anyone else is looking to plan a trip.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Darlene For This Useful Post:

I think the original 10x promo said that it would be 2 weeks after when it gets applied. So maybe we will see it by the end of this week or early next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    I think the original 10x promo said that it would be 2 weeks after when it gets applied. So maybe we will see it by the end of this week or early next week

We went to Scioto Downs for the 10X promo, I got the 10X a few days ago but didn't get the bonus TC, and I never got the 5X for July 3 promo.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to treyster For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    10X Tier Credits from AC showed up today. Cathy back to Diamond Plus. It will be interesting to see what, if any, changes Eldorado, I mean CET, makes to the program in 2024.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Penguin For This Useful Post:

Mine are there today too

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Laurie For This Useful Post:

Oh hey, mine are there too!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post:

Mine showed up, it looks way more than what I thought I earned lol

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    From what im hearing from some other Jokers . looks like there is going to be a 10 x at Harrah's Biloxi mid November . we should be there for at least one day of that . come on bring it 10 x

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    From what im hearing from some other Jokers . looks like there is going to be a 10 x at Harrah's Biloxi mid November . we should be there for at least one day of that . come on bring it 10 x
    I got a Caesars Air junket offer to Biloxi yesterday from Harrisburg on the weekend right after Thanksgiving. Just the $45 in fees. Tempting, but another trip isn't in the cards for November unless I totally want to screw over CET. Not ready yet..HHH
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post: