User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NCL Breakaway

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry it wasn't a dream cruise. I know a poster on Vegas Fanatics also had a bad experience on NCL. Maybe your next cruise be a great one.
    Dawn

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curlyd For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    We're ok. We wanted so much to like this cruise but NCL had come down with some changes with staffing and it seemed as though staff wasn't happy. Our room steward was great but he had 20 rooms a day to make up. No more turndown service and no towel animals. The bed was probably the hardest bed I've ever slept on and my hips actually hurt from it. Weather was all over the place. Rain, wind, rough seas and some sunshine.

Met some really fun couples from Cincinnati who we hung out with and had fun.

Thinking of doing a Virgin next time.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk
    ah dang sorry to hear. Have me nervous about my celebrity as i know they cut some stuff too but supposedly was only to buffet at dinner time..

let me know if your interested in doing virgin I am going through their training right now. Starting to do a little side gig travel advisor work this year. (haven't really announced it yet) I know they have some new itinerary out for abc Island in the fall once their new ship come out.

Have heard some gripes of unhappy staff on alot of the ships hopefully its not the new era of cruising.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dvandentop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    ah dang sorry to hear. Have me nervous about my celebrity as i know they cut some stuff too but supposedly was only to buffet at dinner time..

let me know if your interested in doing virgin I am going through their training right now. Starting to do a little side gig travel advisor work this year. (haven't really announced it yet) I know they have some new itinerary out for abc Island in the fall once their new ship come out.

Have heard some gripes of unhappy staff on alot of the ships hopefully its not the new era of cruising.
    That sounds like a cool gig and yeah I'd be very interested in it once you're out of training. Hope your Celebrity cruise is good, been wanting to check them out also but first want an Adult only cruise Dream cruise is the Mediterranean but I need to find a line that makes me happy first, lol.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mimi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    @Mimi Bill and I did 2 Royal Caribbean and 2 Celebrity cruises. We found few children on the Celebrity cruises. First all 4 cruises were 10 or 11 days and Celebrity is the pricier of the 2 so I think that might have been a reason. We also didn't cruise during summer or Spring/Christmas break. But the flip side is the Celebrity cruises were on the Millennium and the Constellation, neither of which are one of the mega cruise ships. I liked the size and can't wait until June when I will once again be on the Constellation cruising Croatia and around Italy.
    @dvandentop, travel advisor sounds great!
    Dawn

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Curlyd For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    @Mimi Bill and I did 2 Royal Caribbean and 2 Celebrity cruises. We found few children on the Celebrity cruises. First all 4 cruises were 10 or 11 days and Celebrity is the pricier of the 2 so I think that might have been a reason. We also didn't cruise during summer or Spring/Christmas break. But the flip side is the Celebrity cruises were on the Millennium and the Constellation, neither of which are one of the mega cruise ships. I liked the size and can't wait until June when I will once again be on the Constellation cruising Croatia and around Italy.
    Say hi to my relatives in Croatia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to foamy For This Useful Post:

Want to do that cruise so bad! Have a wonderful time!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mimi For This Useful Post:

We loved the Constellation for our 10 night holiday cruise! It was so mellow and chill and I never felt less nicked and dimed! The food in the main dining room was scrummy!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KingJasonSlots For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    We're ok. We wanted so much to like this cruise but NCL had come down with some changes with staffing and it seemed as though staff wasn't happy. Our room steward was great but he had 20 rooms a day to make up. No more turndown service and no towel animals. The bed was probably the hardest bed I've ever slept on and my hips actually hurt from it. Weather was all over the place. Rain, wind, rough seas and some sunshine.

Met some really fun couples from Cincinnati who we hung out with and had fun.

Thinking of doing a Virgin next time.

So sorry but it looks like some fun was had! Love and miss tou

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.