User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NCL Prima

After dinner we went to Syd Norman’s and enjoyed their house band that played a great mix of 70’s and 80’s favorites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:

You two are truly living it up this trip! The food and drinks look wonderful. And what perfect location for the spa. That's a great pic of you two! Keep enjoying every minute of it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Monday was a sea day. I hosted a slot pull which had 71 people signed up. I’m the end about 51 showed up, so not bad. There was no dragon link on the ship and they wouldn’t let me to BG because we had too many people. I decided on Dancing Drums at $10.00 a spin. We didn’t get one bonus! Well we closed the pot twice and got small minis each time. We did have a few nice line hits, so in the end, everyone got half their buy in back. I don’t have any pictures because I was too busy, but hopefully Richard got some!

Dinner tonight was at Hasuki, their Japanese Teppan tables. We got steak and scallops and everything was delicious, but I didn’t take any pictures.

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:

Tuesday was Cozumel and we went to Mr. Sanchos beach club. It was just ok, food was just ok and we were limited on where we could snorkel. I’m suffering from an infected bug bite and trying to get tea tree oil for it. Richard is trying to get me to go to the dr, but I’m trying to wait. Hopefully I can find tea tree oil tomorrow in Grand Cayman.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:

Oh no, that doesn't look good. I hope you find relief somewhere soon.

Dinner this Valentine’s Day was at their Seafood restaurant Palomar. Everything was excellent!

Dessert was apple tarts a la mode which I guess I forgot to photograph lol.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:

Wednesday was Grand Cayman. Took a taxi to cemetery beach and found some good snorkeling and a quiet beach. Also got some tea tree oil and calming crème at the market.

After some spa time we ate dinner at the local and they had delicious hot fudge sundaes!

Then it was back a Syd Norman’s. The house band was doing a special show called Rumors. They covered the entire album and told stories about the band. It was amazing!!

The ship is really beautiful!!

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Oh no, that doesn't look good. I hope you find relief somewhere soon.

It’s much better today, the swelling is just about gone and so is the pain. Still freakishly red though, I hate getting old!

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    It’s much better today, the swelling is just about gone and so is the pain. Still freakishly red though, I hate getting old!

Glad it has helped. And I feel your pain. I apparently now have thin skin because when I bump my arm on something, I can count on it bleeding. I am loving your pics, Gina!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zeus For This Useful Post: