User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Returning to our happy place

What a fabulous trip and beautiful photos! Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved your trip report and pictures. Congratulations coming home even!

It was great to see you again and hope our paths cross again soon!

So glad you had such a great trip! Thanks for the report and the photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really struggled with photos. It seems you have to create a forum gallery and then select from those photos to post. There were old photos in that gallery, which included one last year handpay. I guess this is how I missed the big win. I don't know how to delete it, so I want to note the mistake. Sorry.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Happy Anniversary!

Thank you so much! We've been married for 35 years! That's so crazy to me to think I am old enough to have been married that long. lol

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    It sounds like you had an amazing return to Vegas! To come out even, you could not have asked for better. Yes, your DH gave you the profits. You tried, but unfortunately, it didn't happen. But that is the time to try. And holy cow, on the $17k!

And how fun to get to see Jokers! That always makes for a great trip. I am so happy that you had an amazing trip! Hopefully, the next one will not be too far down the road. Thanks for the recap!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Zeus, your comments and post responses are always so kind and thoughtful. I truly appreciate the thought you put into them. I also appreciate your effort to help me feel better about my greedy effort to win more and not save what we already won. You're right, though. I took a shot and it didn't work out. I feel better thinking of it that way!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    Thanks for your trip recap. It was great seeing you and hubs. That $17k win is amazing. I sure hope we can meet up again next year!
    If you read all of that on your vacation, you are so sweet. Both my husband and I enjoyed our time with you and Clemi and the others at dinner. It was so sweet of you to include us ... not to mention the Master Class! I would have never even looked for it.

I know you must be exhausted, but I'm so enjoying your family time updates with Lilly. I also hope our trips align again! We go the same Wednesday through Sunday every year because of my work schedule.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Thanks for the report glad you had a fun trip! The master class sounds great

Thank you so much for the response and for sharing all of your adventures. Based on your camping posts and foods you make, I know you would like the experience of a Master Class. Foamy would, too! ... plus the champagne was flowing for two whole hours. My husband liked it a lot ... the class and the champagne.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Congrats on having a great trip and getting in some down time with your fav slots.
    Thank you so much! It was very nice and just the type of trip I had hoped for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    What a great trip congrats

Thank you! It was definitely a great trip.

Quote Originally Posted by KingJasonSlots View Post
    What a fabulous trip and beautiful photos! Congrats!!!

Thank you so much! I wish I would have taken more photos. At Wynn, there is a photo op around every corner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    I loved your trip report and pictures. Congratulations coming home even!

It was great to see you again and hope our paths cross again soon!
    Thank you, Clemi! It was great to see you again, too. I hope we do get to meet again soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    So glad you had such a great trip! Thanks for the report and the photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You're such a sweet person. Thank you so much for reading my "novel" lol. I just can't write short.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post: