User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Returning to our happy place

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hccj View Post
    Thank you so much! We've been married for 35 years! That's so crazy to me to think I am old enough to have been married that long. lol
    Time sneaks up doesn't it? I can't believe I've been married 20 yrs, but that's a sum total of 2 marriages lol.
    Congrats on the Top Dollar hit!
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Thank you so much for the response and for sharing all of your adventures. Based on your camping posts and foods you make, I know you would like the experience of a Master Class. Foamy would, too! ... plus the champagne was flowing for two whole hours. My husband liked it a lot ... the class and the champagne.
    Champagne?? Oh definitely hhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking the time to share all of your experiences and the photos! Congrats on the $17,000 jackpot! Sounds like it was a great trip!

I really struggled with photos. It seems you have to create a forum gallery and then select from those photos to post. There were old photos in that gallery, which included one last year handpay. I guess this is how I missed the big win. I don't know how to delete it, so I want to note the mistake. Sorry.
    Do not feel the need to apologize. You gave a very detailed recap of your trip and provided amazing pics! zeus loves himself lots of details, and you truly delivered. And we love any and all pics.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    This photo looks like a magazine photo! No people either. The sphere photos are awesome.

Your trip recap was great. You did try at the end but always say it can go either way. You did have some good company while there. Looking at all the TD pics makes me want to push some buttons!! Thanks for the TR.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to michelelovesvegas For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Time sneaks up doesn't it? I can't believe I've been married 20 yrs, but that's a sum total of 2 marriages lol.
    Congrats on the Top Dollar hit!
    It definitely does! Thank you for reading and the "congrats."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Champagne?? Oh definitely hhh

LOL! It was pretty awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSondor View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to share all of your experiences and the photos! Congrats on the $17,000 jackpot! Sounds like it was a great trip!

Thank you so much! It really was a great trip and so not ready to be back at work.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Do not feel the need to apologize. You gave a very detailed recap of your trip and provided amazing pics! zeus loves himself lots of details, and you truly delivered. And we love any and all pics.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Again .. so thoughtful and sweet. Thank you for the kind words and I get so frustrated with myself on electronics and my inability to grasp how to use them properly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    This photo looks like a magazine photo! No people either. The sphere photos are awesome.

Your trip recap was great. You did try at the end but always say it can go either way. You did have some good company while there. Looking at all the TD pics makes me want to push some buttons!! Thanks for the TR.
    Thank you so much! I was pretty pleased with the photos, too. It doesn't always work that way and I was really surprised at the sphere ones. The company was great! And if I am not mixing up Jokers, I am still in awe at your husband's big jackpot!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

I did leave out something that I think is of interest. A couple of years ago, we tried the DVandentop TITO method and ended the trip even. It would have been a win for the trip, but our flight was cancelled and we had to stay an extra day. We used it last year as well and was close to even, but the flight got cancelled and we had to stay another night, so we netted a loss of only $2,000. This year, we tried again and you already know the results. We keep all TITOs over $400 and that money goes home with us. It's worked really well in helping manage our money and not just gamble away winnings. We haven't figured out the daily budget part, though ... like how much are we allowing for gambling daily, but we've been pleased with the overall results so far.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much! I was pretty pleased with the photos, too. It doesn't always work that way and I was really surprised at the sphere ones. The company was great! And if I am not mixing up Jokers, I am still in awe at your husband's big jackpot!
    Haha, me too. It's tucked away for our house building fund.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to michelelovesvegas For This Useful Post: