User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What to Expect Here

Love this place! I am so happy to be here and truly appreciate the self-moderating.

Amber

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSaltyBaker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    @CPT I see what you did there. . If you need any other donations let me know. I didn't know it was even possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    Hey, A$$hole! I'm not following anybody's rules. Where did you say to send those donations?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    dwwright12
    JWE is fully funded and no more donations will be accepted! (Unless you literally just want to give me $$, I won't turn it down, but it's not needed..hehe)
    One thing that I was not aware of is that we get ad royalties via Tapatalk. We seem to be averaging around $10 a month and hosting for this site is $4 a month. Can you say fully funded??

Now behave your bad selfs! :ban:

Oh, Ken. You and your $4 forum! HHH.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    JWE is fully funded and no more donations will be accepted! (Unless you literally just want to give me $$, I won't turn it down, but it's not needed..hehe)
    One thing that I was not aware of is that we get ad royalties via Tapatalk. We seem to be averaging around $10 a month and hosting for this site is $4 a month. Can you say fully funded??

Wow. @CPT that's terrific!! If you ever need donations don't hesitate to ask us Jokers. I'm sure Wed do anything to help keep this awesome community up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    Oh, Ken. You and your $4 forum! HHH.
    ..And some of the best 24/7 Indian tech support around! hone:

Yuppers, we be good!

I'll just leave this here. JWE does not participate in forum wars!

Now you take that extra $6 and buy yourself a sandwich! HHH

Oh my gosh..... Funny shit right here! Bad jokers... Laughing my ass off! Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to QHLover For This Useful Post:

Nice production piece CPT. It will give the Army of Deb something to report back to the queen. If the rant of Bonnie was not so delusional it would actually be funny. Gets my vote for best production piece in a jweforum post so far. What a crock of propaganda on her part. I cannot actually believe that anyone with average intelligence would drink her kool aid. Keep up the good work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to seemoreroyals For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Nice production piece CPT. It will give the Army of Deb something to report back to the queen. If the rant of Bonnie was not so delusional it would actually be funny. Gets my vote for best production piece in a jweforum post so far. What a crock of propaganda on her part. I cannot actually believe that anyone with average intelligence would drink her kool aid. Keep up the good work.
    Oh I can't take credit for this, but just thought I'd share it..hehe It's the music!