User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What to Expect Here

I've refrained from posting my thoughts until now.

Friends and forum members are as diverse as can be. My experience is that you can't control likes and dislikes of all your friends and fellow forum members.

Choosing to only include in your life those that like certain people is a doomed proposition.... Which will inevitably leave you all alone.

I say this as someone who has had to lighten up myself. Life is too short to harbor grudges against people who may not always agree with you.

Glad we have this place to hang out and have fun.

XO

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clemi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Oh I can't take credit for this, but just thought I'd share it..hehe It's the music!
    Is that like looking at a magazine for the articles?

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post

Friends and forum members are as diverse as can be. My experience is that you can't control likes and dislikes of all your friends and fellow forum members.

Choosing to only include in your life those that like certain people is a doomed proposition.... Which will inevitably leave you all alone.

I say this as someone who has had to lighten up myself. Life is too short to harbor grudges against people who may not always agree with you.

XO
    I whole heartedly agree with you - if we were all the same with the same opinion and views.. what a dull world this would be!

XO
    I really respect your thoughts and reflections to all the drama that has gone on for less than a year but seemingly much longer than that. All of us together in our own unique way contribute so much to this forum but you, my wife Sassycat, and a few others represent the voice of reason and remind some of us that tend to get carried away at times that sometimes its best to take a deep breath and let bygones be bygones. Life is too short. Our forum is intact and thriving and there really is nothing else that those who seek to shut it down can do about it. So lets all hang out, have fun, be grateful for the sacrifices that CPT and many others have made to get to where we are at, and welcome others that want to be part of what we have here. As for the spies and those that don't share are values, I think we are better off ignoring them.

XO
    So well said!!

Agree with you totally and thanks for saying it!

Blog Entries
    Last edited by charlie50; 01-08-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    OH Great ! Im surrounded by assholes.
    You say it like it's a bad thing!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SoCalRob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    You say it like it's a bad thing!
    Last edited by charlie50; 01-08-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And you want to invite Redskins.....you know hes going to call you something bad at some Point....But I do think he would fit in