User Tag List

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: I self banned myself from SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Suze1000 View Post
    I am already getting very nice responses. They are confused about why I am leaving. I hope they Facebook me.
    Most people don't know the story as they delete everything and put up propaganda.

For those who were banned with no notice, they didn't have that opportunity to let their SF friends know they were leaving. Glad you can.

Joey's first paragraph is a lie. I never had the chance to ask him to close my account. He beat me to it. Not dwelling on it. I love it here!

Well, that didn't take long. They have removed my post. I would like to tell my friends goodbye! Damn it.

Nice parting post Suze, I hope the other SF members get to see it, but I'm about 97% sure it will be taken down.

Well, that didn't take long. They have removed my post. I would like to tell my friends goodbye! Damn it.
    I didnt see your post musta been gone quickly

We must have posted at the same time. I knew they would remove it! Too bad you couldn't have pm'd some of your friends first Also, I think a good time to post something like this is very early morning when Deb is still asleep California time and Joey is not up yet either. At least a few people might get to see it before they take it down

I saw it for a few minutes but when I clicked on it - it said Invalid directory and then I clicked again and it was GONE!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    I didn't see your post musta been gone quickly

About five minutes.

I just got this personal message. Should I respond?

Hi Suze
    Just wanted to let you know that we pulled your goodbye thread. We are not allowing any of those threads to be posted on here due to leaving for another forum. Creates too much drama. Very sorry. Thank you for your participation throughout the years, we have enjoyed you VERY much and you will be missed. Please do not take this personally, as we have done this with many.

Take care,

Deb

It was gone in about 13 min!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.