User Tag List

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: I self banned myself from SF.

Welcome to our forum Emily! I hope you will enjoy it here as much as I do. Many of us have worked hard to put the past behind us and move forward together. It really is a fun community here and I know you will be a great asset with your fabulous trip reports and amazing pictures!

^^^ What they said, Welcome to Jokers Em... glad your here!!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I for one was asked to choose months back. Jokers Wild (the FB group) or SF. Disappointment would run deep if I chose the first. Here we are today. The reason I said "you may think you know, but you really don't" is for that reason. Only few know of all the shit I dealt with riding that damn fence.

That was then/there, here at JWE we do not need to pick sides, as much as we joke about it. :deadhorse:
    Thanks again CPT for starting this forum! I am so happy to be a joker! I only know some of what happened..I have had family health issues going on for the last four months so I really feel like I missed so much!

Welcome Emily and what nhchris said ^. This has been a fun place, I'm still navigating my way around....relax, have a drink and enjoy!

RiverSong = Cassie

Welcome Emily to a great forum!

Welcome Emily.......Although I'm still in Diapers here myself

Welcome Emily!!! So glad you joined and happy to see you here.

Blog Entries
    Hi Emily, welcome! Still need to respond to the PM you sent me; am working on that. I was too hungover this morning to formulate coherent thoughts!!

Hi Emily

Welcome Emily
    Check out some of the threads, there's some great stuff here. I love Boot's section on Las Vegas "Bling" (scroll down to the bottom section)!