User Tag List

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: I self banned myself from SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell from WI View Post
    James if you would invite those people over here & they came then there would be no reason to worry about SF. I despise the
    Politics over there caused by those mods that were never friends of mine. They are just ignorant & power hungry. I feel sorry for slotters
    that are missing out on being a Joker.
    JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One of the people that is still there that I really like is Emily. I have no idea why she has not moved over here. I know she was aboard for the second step of the migration but have no idea what happened after that. Dougray is her best friend and he posts over here so maybe he can get her over here. There are others like Hawkeye and Topdollarplayer. There are actually quite a few that are still there. SF's in itself is an outstanding gambling forum. They are part of the reason Sassycat and I have developed some outstanding friendships. Unfortunately they are guilty of some poor decisions lately and suffer IMO from poor leadership.

I agree @seemoreroyals and I have said it before nobody throws a better M&G than Emily and Doug they are alway's fun filled and action packed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    One of the people that is still there that I really like is Emily. I have no idea why she has not moved over here. I know she was aboard for the second step of the migration but have no idea what happened after that. Dougray is her best friend and he posts over here so maybe he can get her over here. There are others like Hawkeye and Topdollarplayer. There are actually quite a few that are still there. SF's in itself is an outstanding gambling forum. They are part of the reason Sassycat and I have developed some outstanding friendships. Unfortunately they are guilty of some poor decisions lately and suffer IMO from poor leadership.
    I really like Emily too but I feel after KC she may not like me so much anymore... just based on some decisions that I've made. So it is what it is...

My mom is sad because she really wants to go to her M & G in New Orleans in December but I will not do any meet and greets anymore that are SF related. Sorry mom!

Until they ban me I am going to continue to contribute as both places. There are quite a few of us that post at both places that pretty much feel like I do. Just because they have two dufusses over there running SF's doesn't mean I should give up on my friends that are still over there. I know to some people my position is not a popular position to take but that is how I feel about it.

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    James, some may not agree with me but she is in the "loop" with their "followers" and she maybe torn by this all IMO, I know foamy has talked to her about it all and I just think she is loyal to them over there...I'll give her that at least, her loyalty....or maybe it's her dislike for some of us here...like ME?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pat
    I reached out to Emily at KC and got nada. Looked right through me every time I tried to start up a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by NYphoenix View Post
    James, some may not agree with me but she is in the "loop" with their "followers" and she maybe torn by this all IMO, I know foamy has talked to her about it all and I just think she is loyal to them over there...I'll give her that at least, her loyalty....or maybe it's her dislike for some of us here...like ME?
    It's a shame we have to take sides. I do not contribute much over there any more but that may be the case with Emily. I hope not but that would explain a lot. I still wish her the best and have no idea what type of relationship she has with the moderators/dictators over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I reached out to Emily at KC and got nada. Looked right through me every time I tried to start up a conversation.
    I'm sure, she's got the list of people to avoid Pat, just more proof I ain't lying

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@Pat and you are so nice and pleasant seriously

That KC M&G was flooded with Jokers, she probably felt like I did at the AC M&G...out of place, people choose to do what they want...judge like their shit don't stink