User Tag List

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: I self banned myself from SF.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
    Can't we all just get along?
    Haha I was going to say the same thing! Or maybe can we just build a bridge and get over it?

I hope everything works out and we can all have fun and continue to share our wonderful hobby with each other

Welcome Emily !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Emily! Love all your pictures. So beautiful.

The main reason I'm here and not SF is precisely because of the posts in this thread. No over-moderating needed. We're all adults here. Say your piece, express your feelings then (if necessary) agree to disagree. As for the "drama", if you don't like it....don't read it! Move on to another thread. I love the fact that I can write this and not worry about it getting DELETED...
    KarmaSutra: When fate screws you in all sorts of creative ways...

Okay, it's a date for Bellagio Bellini's in April! We know what slots Pat likes to play at Bellagio so even if she doesn't give us a time, we can hunt her down.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Okay, it's a date for Bellagio Bellini's in April! We know what slots Pat likes to play at Bellagio so even if she doesn't give us a time, we can hunt her down.
    Is the Bellagio Bellini another name for the signature Bellagio Cocktail?

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Is the Bellagio Bellini another name for the signature Bellagio Cocktail?
    I don't think so, just my weird way of phasing it. Bellagio by the way serves their Bellini's both frozen and on the rocks, I prefer frozen but both are good. The Bellini is peach puree or nectar with a sparking wine like Prosecco. Some bars will of course make it with different flavored fruit purees.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Pat
    I've never had a Bellini but would love to have one with my Joker friends.. Just name the time and I will be there

Evoni, lol, I was wondering because everyone talks about the Bellagio Bellini but not the signature Bellagio Cocktail (a bartender recommended it to me, years ago).

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I've never had a Bellini but would love to have one with my Joker friends.. Just name the time and I will be there
    Pat, what day do you arrive in April? Is afternoons the best for you, or before or after dinners?

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Evoni, lol, I was wondering because everyone talks about the Bellagio Bellini but not the signature Bellagio Cocktail (a bartender recommended it to me, years ago).
    Now that I think of it I'm not sure what the signature Bellagio Cocktail is, for all I know it's the Bellini, LOL! Something for us to find out next month, unless someone reading this already knows.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: