User Tag List

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: I self banned myself from SF.

Isn't it fun to highjack a thread with drinks, and nobody slaps your hand? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Pat, what day do you arrive in April? Is afternoons the best for you, or before or after dinners?

Now that I think of it I'm not sure what the signature Bellagio Cocktail is, for all I know it's the Bellini, LOL! Something for us to find out next month, unless someone reading this already knows.
    I know @dvandentop has talked about a Bellagio Cocktail before, but I'm not sure if he was referring to a Bellini or something else?! I've never had either there so I don't know!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    This thread needed to be highjacked.

I might join you guys if I'm free, would love to try. BB.

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Just like queens trump jacks, bellinis trump bickering.

I've never met a Joker yet who could stay on topic for more then a minute.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Pat and I went over our schedules (whew) and we decided to have a frozen Bellini at Bellagio at 5pm or a few minutes before and then walk over to Cosmopolitan together where we will continue the party. Any of you who would like to join us are welcome and once we know how many of us there will be we'll decide on the best spot to meet at Bellagio. Cheers!

Just to make a gesture to staying on topic, I'll start a new thread on this.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    BTW THERE IS A THREAD FOR TALKING ABOUT BOOZE. Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pat and I went over our schedules (whew) and we decided to have a frozen Bellini at Bellagio at 5pm or a few minutes before and then walk over to Cosmopolitan together where we will continue the party. Any of you who would like to join us are welcome and once we know how many of us there will be we'll decide on the best spot to meet at Bellagio. Cheers!

Just to make a gesture to staying on topic, I'll start a new thread on this.
    Count my group in....plus 7!!!!!

Ang

Okay, it's a date for Bellagio Bellini's in April! We know what slots Pat likes to play at Bellagio so even if she doesn't give us a time, we can hunt her down.
    LOL shit anytime i walk there and i know pat is there i can find her in 2 minutes