User Tag List

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: I self banned myself from SF.

yepppp ken is right

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell from WI View Post
    Hey Jokers I went into my SF settings & changed my signature to read: Self Banned Adios Amigos !
    Wonder how long that will stay on there until it gets wiped out by Moderators ?
    Darrell
    That is a great way to go!!!!

@CPT. Is it okay for me to post this? If not, go ahead and delete it. I thought the banned members might want to see it.

This thread was on SF.

Quote Originally Posted by player View Post
    Just wondering if Golden Greek and Pawnshop are OK--haven't seen any posts by them in a long time.
    I was wondering the same thing. Haven't seen anything from Dvandentop either.

This was posted as a follow-up by Joey.

Hey gang,

I’ll lightly touch on this topic. The members mentioned in this post have not been banned.

Unfortunately, there were a few members that had their accounts closed. There are also some members that no longer post here because of it, and there are some members that are taking a break.

After 10 months of trying to let things work itself out and bring peace to the forum, we were hit with a situation a month ago. As much as we tried to have faith & hope in some, it was time to face the harsh reality that we had to make very tough decisions. These decisions were tough because it involved several of our friends. That’s never an easy thing. But a month ago, it was made clear to us how things stood and something needed to be done.

I know this is very upsetting for a lot of people. I assure you that we share the same sadness and wish we had never been put in that position. Deb & I don’t just wake up one day and say, hey, let’s ban someone today. There are enough members here that have been around long enough to know that about us. However it is time to move forward. We held on longer than we probably should have. To be honest, it’s been a relief to finally come onto the boards without the e-mails, PMs, etc from everything. I can log in and enjoy the forum for what is was meant for. Yes, I had pulled down any topic started regarding the situation. It was for selfish reasons. We just needed a moment to chill and enjoy the break from it all. After 10 months, we owed it to ourselves.

I’m sorry if some don’t understand. There’s a lot of it I will never understand myself. We have no plans from here on in to rehash any of it, out of respect for everyone and their friends. It’s put behind us now, and for that reason, I will lock this topic so it doesn’t turn into a mess from people jumping out of the woodwork to take stabs at us. Those days are over with.

With that being said, we really want to thank everyone who stuck with us through thick and thin. Moderating is a tough job, especially when friends are involved. We appreciate all of your contributions past, present and future. We look forward to fun things ahead & to meeting some of the new faces coming out to the M&Gs.

Happy Posting & Big Wins!!!

XO
    Joey & Deb

PS – We’re always available via PM.

It looks like it is time for me to make my exit from that site. This is my new only home.

How does this sound for a parting speech? I am open to suggestions. Do you think that they will delete it?

Parting is such sweet sorrow. After years of fun and entertainment, I have decided to find a new home.

Thank you to all that have become my friends. If you ever want to contact me, you can find me on Facebook under Sue Brubaker Stone.

I will miss sharing my low rolling stories here. Maybe we will meet again one day.

Me too, Suze! ( this was to your post about this being your new only home)

I was waiting for Oleslotguy (Oldslotguy) to get here. Now that he is here, I can leave the other one. I sure wish Jesterpete would find us here. And there are others I will miss, too.

Sounds good Suze! I don't mind you posting that here. I'm happy they addressed it as nothing should be that taboo. It's unfortunate on how everything happened, no doubt, but we move on in our own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Suze1000 View Post
    It looks like it is time for me to make my exit from that site. This is my new only home.

How does this sound for a parting speech? I am open to suggestions. Do you think that they will delete it?

Parting is such sweet sorrow. After years of fun and entertainment, I have decided to find a new home.

Thank you to all that have become my friends. If you ever want to contact me, you can find me on Facebook under Sue Brubaker Stone.

I will miss sharing my low rolling stories here. Maybe we will meet again one day.
    Honestly Suze I like it they can't say you bashed them or promoted this forum so if they took it down they would be childish.

I have posted it. Let's see if they take it down.

I am already getting very nice responses. They are confused about why I am leaving. I hope they Facebook me.