User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fans of the tv show friends!

Fans of the tv show friends!

https://www.facebook.com/BallyTechno...type=1&theater

I don't care how effing nerdy I sound about this but I am prepared to lose all my money on this machine! I grew up watching Friends, it as such an amazing show. I've been dying for this slot to come out for a year since G2E2014 and Aria finally got it today. I can't wait to play it!

I would try it but I grew up watching the beverly hill billies, gunsmoke, dragnet. ratpatrol so I'm telling my age.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    I would try it but I grew up watching the beverly hill billies, gunsmoke, dragnet. ratpatrol so I'm telling my age.
    I miss the beverly hillbillies slot they had. That thing was a blast.

I will give it a try at Aria for you, buddy. Unless it is like some of the ones that have a line of people waiting to play it. I am not losing playing time waiting for any slot.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    I miss the beverly hillbillies slot they had. That thing was a blast.
    The last time I was in vegas they still had it at the vegas club on the backwall I played it quite awhile I liked it too.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    The last time I was in vegas they still had it at the vegas club on the backwall I played it quite awhile I liked it too.
    Caesars tried to hang onto theirs for as long as they could too. I wonder if they still have it.

"How you doin?"
    -Joey .

Foxwoods still has Beverly Hillbillies so you guys just might need to come east

Is the Friends a clone of anything else? Bally's often disappoints me, but I am hoping this one will be worth playing!

I played friends at the showroom in April, gremlins was cuter.
    Binions still had Beverly hillbillies may still be at harrahs.

I'll try to get some videos of wins on it tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know it's at Aria where I'm staying.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter: