User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fans of the tv show friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Foxwoods still has Beverly Hillbillies so you guys just might need to come east

Is the Friends a clone of anything else? Bally's often disappoints me, but I am hoping this one will be worth playing!
    I'm on my way @Nhcris!

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    I'll try to get some videos of wins on it tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know it's at Aria where I'm staying.
    Thanks for being awesome and trying to get vids on it!!! Try at like 3am when it maybe won't be busy!

Blog Entries
    Thank you for being a friend...

Oops, wrong show!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Thanks for being awesome and trying to get vids on it!!! Try at like 3am when it maybe won't be busy!
    Hopefully Gwen and I won't have to wait that long to get on it.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Thank you for being a friend...

Oops, wrong show!
    A Golden Girls slot would be great! Can only imagine what the Blanche bonus would be like!

I saw some live play on Periscope today.. LOVE that show.. "PIVOT, PIVOT, PIVOT" has to be one of my favorites.. as well as Chandler in the box for Thanksgiving! I'm much older than you SoCalRob.. but I have watched every episode.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    I saw some live play on Periscope today.. LOVE that show.. "PIVOT, PIVOT, PIVOT" has to be one of my favorites.. as well as Chandler in the box for Thanksgiving! I'm much older than you SoCalRob.. but I have watched every episode.
    Honestly, age doesn't have anything to do with the enjoyment of this show. I think any age would find this show to be incredibly enjoyable and a great comedy for that decade! I too have seen every episode probably more times than I'd like to admit. This and Will and Grace are tv shows I could probably recite from heart. I'm a huge tv FANatic.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Honestly, age doesn't have anything to do with the enjoyment of this show. I think any age would find this show to be incredibly enjoyable and a great comedy for that decade! I too have seen every episode probably more times than I'd like to admit. This and Will and Grace are tv shows I could probably recite from heart. I'm a huge tv FANatic.
    Watching Friends (the One in Barbados) right now Rob. Always a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Watching Friends (the One in Barbados) right now Rob. Always a great show.
    That's pretty good. I love Monica's hair getting frizzier and frizzier as the "vacation" goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    I would try it but I grew up watching the beverly hill billies, gunsmoke, dragnet. ratpatrol so I'm telling my age.
    How do you think I feel, listening to the Lone Ranger on the radio before anybody even had TVs lol.