User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2024 CET Multiplier

Get that suite Gene!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSondor View Post
    That is great!! Glad it worked out. If you want to use the Diamond Elite $600 airfare reimbursement and meet us in Vegas - going 5/9 for that 5x

@MrsSondor, I've been trying to talk Sharon into this. I told her it might be the ONLY time we'll get to see you and Tim this year since we now live 1,300 miles apart. I showed her that Paris will comp us a nice suite with a balcony for 4 nights, but the airfare is really high without low cost Alegiant flying out of San Antonio. Southwest is the cheapest at $840 because Spirit charges for luggage on both the departure and retuning flights, and American is over $1,000

She hasn't said a "definate" NO yet and I will keep trying! She knows about that $600 Diamond Elite travel reimbursement, but she wants to use that in July to fly to Harrahs in Southern California and see our new Great grandson for the very first time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goldengreeke For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    @MrsSondor, I've been trying to talk Sharon into this. I told her it might be the ONLY time we'll get to see you and Tim this year since we now live 1,300 miles apart. I showed her that Paris will comp us a nice suite with a balcony for 4 nights, but the airfare is really high without low cost Alegiant flying out of San Antonio. Southwest is the cheapest at $840 because Spirit charges for luggage on both the departure and retuning flights, and American is over $1,000

She hasn't said a "definate" NO yet and I will keep trying! She knows about that $600 Diamond Elite travel reimbursement, but she wants to use that in July to fly to Harrahs in Southern California and see our new Great grandson for the very first time.
    Totally understand. I figured you retired people could find reasonable airfare since you can fly any days.
    FYI - You can only use the $600 travel reimbursement to fly to Vegas. No other locations. They give you the $600 in free play.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsSondor For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSondor View Post
    FYI - You can only use the $600 travel reimbursement to fly to Vegas. No other locations. They give you the $600 in free play.

Well, that eliminates San Diego for Mothers Day

10. The Following User Says Thank You to goldengreeke For This Useful Post:

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post

Oops this is RC not TC

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post:

25000 max

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post:

Biloxi

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Laurie For This Useful Post:

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post: