User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Disney Magic Photo's

That picture of your little guy is a classic! He is so handsome

Great pics Monica! Makes us want to book another Disney cruise, such a beautiful ship! Thanks for sharing! @tee2green, if someone in your daughters party is prone to seasickness, they have pills you can pick up at the main ship desk in the lobby (the staff just hands them out or if the seas are very rough, they leave a bowl of them on the desk, individually wrapped) We had some pretty rough seas during our December cruise and found it easier to just take a pill everyday than deal with the queasiness.

Great pics. I have a little girl and pretty sure in the future we may end of taking a Disney cruise

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Thursday, May 14
    Castaway Cay
    The ship docks here, at Disney's Private Island. Lovely, quiet beach area and we all splashed around in the protected ocean area. Plenty of lounge chairs and umbrellas. They have a barbecue lunch buffet,
    with plenty of shaded picnic tables, self-serve ice cream cone machine and beverage station. A couple of open air bars with alcoholic/non-alcoholic fancy drinks and smoothies for purchase. My daughter bought Castaway Cay-specific items from the gift shop that are only available on the island including pages for her "Disney Cruise Scrapbook". They have a shuttle train-bus (just like the ones at the Disney parks, to take you to different points on the island.
    Mauretania,
    One thing she was interested in were the unique items to be had on Castaway Cay. Do you happen to know if they transport your purchases back to the ship once you've bought them like they do in Disney? She wants to shop early in the day and then relax but doesn't want to have her items with her.

She was like a kid on Christmas when she read your entries & saw your pics. She is an organizer and knows some of your tips but she still loved reading & seeing the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Mauretania,
    One thing she was interested in were the unique items to be had on Castaway Cay. Do you happen to know if they transport your purchases back to the ship once you've bought them like they do in Disney? She wants to shop early in the day and then relax but doesn't want to have her items with her.

She was like a kid on Christmas when she read your entries & saw your pics. She is an organizer and knows some of your tips but she still loved reading & seeing the pics.
    Ida,
    Yes, my daughter hit the Castaway Cay shop, first thing and the shop had them taken to the ship. She picked her items up from the liquor store in the adults-only area on the ship. One of the other items she bought was a Castaway Cay Christmas ornament. Aw, I'm glad she enjoyed my pics and report

Thanks Monica. She's trying to keep it a secret from her kids but they sometimes get a hold of her phone. I just texted her back "You can send your purchases back to the you know what and pick them up at the liquor store on the you know what." HHH.