User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Disney Magic Photo's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OMG I'm so jealous and can't believe I missed this whole new post from you about my other most favorite thing -Disney everything!!! What a fabulous time and LOVED all the pics!!

Ang

Great photos Monica and what a beautiful ship!

Brings back memories of my 30 years of cruising before I became such a degenerate gambler lol.

That picture of your little guy is a classic! He is so handsome

Great pics Monica! Makes us want to book another Disney cruise, such a beautiful ship! Thanks for sharing! @tee2green, if someone in your daughters party is prone to seasickness, they have pills you can pick up at the main ship desk in the lobby (the staff just hands them out or if the seas are very rough, they leave a bowl of them on the desk, individually wrapped) We had some pretty rough seas during our December cruise and found it easier to just take a pill everyday than deal with the queasiness.

Great pics. I have a little girl and pretty sure in the future we may end of taking a Disney cruise

Thanks Monica. She's trying to keep it a secret from her kids but they sometimes get a hold of her phone. I just texted her back "You can send your purchases back to the you know what and pick them up at the liquor store on the you know what." HHH.