User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats the real deal on FREE Drinks in Vegas ?

I had good cocktail service at Harrah’s when we visited (and hit a major each time!) In back section not far from the food court just tipped a couple of dollars each drink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Laurie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I had good cocktail service at Harrah’s when we visited (and hit a major each time!) In back section not far from the food court just tipped a couple of dollars each drink

Yeah there a spot there just down from where Buck and Winne was. kinda towards the food court area that had great service last time we where there . thanks ill look for majors that need winning .lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie50 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    As long as you are gambling the drinks are free and if you tip the cocktail waiter/waitress they will come back and the drinks get better

Oh yeah we ALL ways tip . of course vegas is a little different than other places where you can get by with a dollar tip . ya gotta get up a bit more than that .

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charlie50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post

Harrahs has Very good cocktail service. When we use to go to Vegas 2-3 times a year, we usually stayed 3 days at Harrahs and 4 days at the Venetion.

Harrah's always had the best cocktail service and they were mostly older 40-65. Venetion also has pretty good cw service and they were mostly young 21-30 and half of them were always pregnant!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goldengreeke For This Useful Post: