User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for the CET experts

Question for the CET experts

Allen and I are going to Vegas May 16th- 22nd. We are actually going to do the first 3 nights at a CET property. The last 3 are at the Bellagio. Since we have never really stayed at a CET property in Vegas, I have a question concerning room charges. Let's say that we are staying at Caesars, but have a meal at another CET property, can we charge it to our room at Caesars? We are able to do this with MLife properties and want to be sure before we get there. Thanks for your help on this!

I think you can but I'm not a hundred percent sure

Blog Entries
    My BIL (Diamond card holder) says yes you can charge to your room. We will be in Vegas in 2 weeks and will try to do this. Will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    My BIL (Diamond card holder) says yes you can charge to your room. We will be in Vegas in 2 weeks and will try to do this. Will let you know.
    Thanks so much and I hope you two have a fantastic time!

Have a good time penguins and good luck! Sorry zeus cant help havent charged to a cet room before

Blog Entries
    We do this all the time. Eat, drink at any CET property and you can charge it to your room.

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    We do this all the time. Eat, drink at any CET property and you can charge it to your room.
    Thanks for your help, Curlyd. I truly appreciate it!

Yes you can. You can charge gift shop stuff too. I just made small purchases so I don't know if there's a limit. I did this just to keep all my RCs straight and it was no big deal, just took an extra minute longer than it did at the shops where we were staying.

Blog Entries
    We have charged large meals, also I always buy Sees Candy in the Paris cafe and that adds up. I'm a California girl but back here in the Midwest I can't get See's candy. It's better than anything I can get here.

Thanks for all of your responses! I always like to be in the know before a trip.