User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: But I'd rather like a 4OAK...

Here's a good book also by Linda Boyd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Lol I will stick to jacks or better
    Jacks or Better is a better game to play other than DB but it depends on the pay scale. I prefer playing 9/5 or better DDB on a multi-hand/multi-denomination (IGT) machine more than any other because of it having more higher payback possibilities : )

Blog Entries
    I've gotten strung out on Joker Poker and Dbl Joker Poker at my local. Still some higher payouts but lower volatility than DDB.

Good luck
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    Jacks or Better is a better game to play other than DB but it depends on the pay scale. I prefer playing 9/5 or better DDB on a multi-hand/multi-denomination (IGT) machine more than any other because of it having more higher payback possibilities : )
    That's what I like to play as well. And the multi-hand cuts bad some of the volatility as well

need to get back on doing some play for tahoe so i can play some mutihand. will have some good vp sidekicks around would like to dabble in quarter or dollar denom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    I would keep the 2 aces and go for 4 aces. Don't play DB often. But I know on DDB keeping the 2 aces and tossing the other pair is the correct strategy.
    Yes, in DDB the correct strategy is to keep the pair of Aces only. But if you had a pair of twos, threes, or fours, and another pair, the correct strategy is to keep the two pairs and go for full house.

Basically since Aces pay the most (other than RF, of course), you always want to keep aces in any combo to go for the four of a kind.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    That's what I like to play as well. And the multi-hand cuts bad some of the volatility as well
    I'm excited to play some DDB with you, James. I'm hoping to find some nickel ten-hand Ultimate X to tear up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    I'm excited to play some DDB with you, James. I'm hoping to find some nickel ten-hand Ultimate X to tear up.
    I never cared for Ultimate X. It reminds me too much of being like a typical slot machine's game where you lose your payback % edge. If you want to get the best bang for your buck I suggest sticking with an IGT - slant (usually gold cabinet color) 3/5/10 (hand) multi-play/multi-denomination (.25/.50/$1) machine : )

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    I never cared for Ultimate X. It reminds me too much of being like a typical slot machine's game where you lose your payback % edge. If you want to get the best bang for your buck I suggest sticking with an IGT - slant (usually gold cabinet color) 3/5/10 (hand) multi-play/multi-denomination (.25/.50/$1) machine : )
    Ha ha I was just texting with @kjell28 about playing more VP in Tahoe, but said that "I do find that I need the high volatility poker games though to give me a similar rush to playing slots..." So that's why Ult X is for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    I will show you where they are at. There are quite a few at both places.