User Tag List

Thread: Longest Time on One Slot Machine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The longest time I spent on one slot was 2 years ago at the Borgata, the day for the Kentucky Derby, I chased the progressive on the old Out Back Jack slot for 5 hours. Only reason I left were dinner reservations and we were also eating with SlotMommy and her DH. I never hit the progressive (approximately $1200) but I left up $500 and I max bet at least the last 3 hours on it. It was a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

My first thrilling visit to LV was back in 2001 and I stayed at the Monte Carlo. After the 1st hour of various slot machine play (with no luck) I had asked a cocktail waitress which machine would be a good one to play? She directed me to a $5 Wheel Of Fortune slot which I then had stayed on for 26 hours (I had started with $5k in my pocket to play with). The restroom was only a few steps away and I had the waitress bring me something to snack on when I had gotten hungry. Yup! Those were the days! : )

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    The longest time I spent on one slot was 2 years ago at the Borgata, the day for the Kentucky Derby, I chased the progressive on the old Out Back Jack slot for 5 hours. Only reason I left were dinner reservations and we were also eating with SlotMommy and her DH. I never hit the progressive (approximately $1200) but I left up $500 and I max bet at least the last 3 hours on it. It was a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I totally remember reading about this!