User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Longest Time on One Slot Machine

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    @slotbender I have stayed that long on a crap table but maybe an hour is the longest on a slot.
    I'm sure that you will agree that if you are a gambler and a business owner it's common that you will gamble just as hard as you will in doing business. It's a crap-shoot either way : )

Years ago we would go to Seneca and play the Hot Shots. I think the longest was over 12 hours. DH and I played one machine together. Was so much fun. We could even leave with money back then.

I've never stayed more than 1 1/2 hours on a machine and it was a Willy Wonka at Horseshoe in Council Bluffs, Iowa. I left up $400.

I may win for shortest -- I think I probably haven't spent more than an hour at any time, if that? I just get a little antsy and especially if I don't bonus frequently, once I do, I usually get up soon after.

BB, you must have accrued so many comp dollars max-betting Outback Jack for three hours! That's one reason I may try and push myself to stay longer -- curious how many points, etc. I could accrue if I was just more patient.

I am lucky if i spend 15 minutes at the same machine..i am constantly jumping from machine to machine in my hit and run strategy, or ADD issues...

Blog Entries
    Mrs Penguin and I played 5 1/2 hours side by side on Gold Fish last year at Harrahs in AC. Bet $1.40 per spin and earned our 1000 tier credits. No potty breaks. Even played through a fire drill where loudspeaker asked all to leave, but most didn't. Lost $200.

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    The longest time I spent on one slot was 2 years ago at the Borgata, the day for the Kentucky Derby, I chased the progressive on the old Out Back Jack slot for 5 hours. Only reason I left were dinner reservations and we were also eating with SlotMommy and her DH. I never hit the progressive (approximately $1200) but I left up $500 and I max bet at least the last 3 hours on it. It was a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I totally remember reading about this!

Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    Oh my yes! I went back to the Monte Carlo the following year and they offered me a free suite and everything else was comp'ed including airfare re-imbursement (back then, they didn't offer any free-play). As soon as I got in the room (after check-in) there was a knock on the door. A room service attendant was delivering (on a cart) a huge basket with a big bow ribbon on it. In the basket were many different kinds of premium meats, cheeses, crackers, fruits, etc.. The attendant handed me a greeting card & said that the basket was "compliments of the management". Like I said, "those were the days"! : )
    That must have been a real high! What a memory. Thanks for sharing

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Wow, he is even more of a degenerate gambler than me lol.

That shatters my record of playing on the Zeus III machine at Palazzo in 2013 from 6:00 AM until 6:30 PM. Would have played longer but I blew through my daily bankroll envelope and was out of money.
    Damn GG, I would've thought you would have left up ahead after 12 hours on one machine. I guess your ass hurts after 12 hours sitting at a machine.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    @slotbender I have stayed that long on a crap table but maybe an hour is the longest on a slot.
    foamy, you stayed 24 hours on a craps table? Damn! 6 hours was my longest run a craps table!