User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ☆ Slot Talk #7! ☆

☆ Slot Talk #7! ☆

Hey, it's my first post on the new JWE forum so why not self promote our latest Slot Talk??

Hope you enjoy the cool conversion we had with Scientific Games/WMS. He was full of fun info including some hints about what's coming up for new games!

Happy Memorial Day!
    -Dan

Dan, I am sorry I missed meeting you on Sunday! Looking forward to the latest once I get home tonight!

@dproxima it's about damn time you post here as well as SF!!! Can't wait for #7. I've been watching yours and Rhoda's(brent) channels for Vegas videos from last week.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Dan, I am sorry I missed meeting you on Sunday! Looking forward to the latest once I get home tonight!
    Me too man! Def next time for sure. Hope you had an awesome trip.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    @dproxima it's about damn time you post here as well as SF!!! Can't wait for #7. I've been watching yours and Rhoda's(brent) channels for Vegas videos from last week.
    Ha!! I know, WTF was my problem?!? Just busy and lazy I guess. But I'm sure I'll be posting here more often...I'm slow. LOL Hope you enjoy the show - Rhoda and I had a fun time with it and have BIG things planned for #8.

Fun meeting you and your cohorts at Aria . Now get Brent over here!

Welcome @dproxima to Jokers Wild. I now relinquish the title of the tallest Joker. Stop being taller than me.(From the Beatles first movie Hard Day's Night) HHH
    Darrell

How tall are you Dan?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Fun meeting you and your cohorts at Aria . Now get Brent over here!
    Likewise Ken! I'm workin on him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell from WI View Post
    Welcome @dproxima to Jokers Wild. I now relinquish the title of the tallest Joker. Stop being taller than me.(From the Beatles first movie Hard Day's Night) HHH
    Darrell
    Hahaha! Yes!! I'm the tallest at something. It's not easy being tall you know...