User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ☆ Slot Talk #7! ☆

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    How tall are you Dan?
    Six Foot Five Inches.

Looks like I need to catch on the Slot Talk. Thanks for the reminder. Glad to see you posting here!

Ditto what Jen said. Dan so great to see you here on JWE.

Glad to see you finally posting here!

Great episode, Dan! I really enjoyed it because I have always found WMS slots to be the most entertaining to play. You guys are turning in to real pros at this and I look forward to each new episode. Like others have stated, I am so glad to see you here!

BTW, how did you convince Pat to do the intro? HHH

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Dan, I am sorry I missed meeting you on Sunday! Looking forward to the latest once I get home tonight!
    Dan, sent me a text to meet up with us about 10 minutes after we said goodbye but I didn't know where you were at that point. Was great to finally meet you and hope you won at Aria!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Dan, sent me a text to meet up with us about 10 minutes after we said goodbye but I didn't know where you were at that point. Was great to finally meet you and hope you won at Aria!
    Well darn it! HHH
    The pleasure was all mine, and Gwen is such a sweetheart!