User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this bad?

Is this bad?

I just got home yesterday from vegas. Going to Tahoe in June. Still I was on Expedia today looking at prices for July trip to vegas!

Blog Entries
    I don't understand what the problem is?
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Nope, not bad at all! You had a great trip so why not look into planning another one for the Summer! Planning ahead is the way to do it for sure!

Amber

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    I just got home yesterday from vegas. Going to Tahoe in June. Still I was on Expedia today looking at prices for July trip to vegas!
    Nope!!! You are a like me. I just now booked a trip to Tahoe for end of July and trying to get the airfare for Vegas mid August.

@TwoArmedBandito, here's my. Trip schedule just to make you feel better. Vegas may 25th through 29th. Tahoe June 5th through 8th. Tahoe June 18th through 22nd Vegas July 3rd thru 6th. Vegas(possibly) Sept 29th thru Oct 2nd and Vegas Oct 22nd thru 26th. Feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    @TwoArmedBandito, here's my. Trip schedule just to make you feel better. Vegas may 25th through 29th. Tahoe June 5th through 8th. Tahoe June 18th through 22nd Vegas July 3rd thru 6th. Vegas(possibly) Sept 29th thru Oct 2nd and Vegas Oct 22nd thru 26th. Feel better?
    I feel better but now I'm jealous! Guess I'm gonna have to step up my game!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Where are you going in August Rob?

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    I don't understand what the problem is?
    My friends always give me the stink eye when I'm saying I'm planning on another trip. They're jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    Where are you going in August Rob?
    No plans yet. Bf and I have a musical to see in that month but not sure of the date. My best friend visits from Philly as well. If my mom's estate gets settled by then I'm going to try to go to AC M&G and Coushatta in Nov. BIG maybe to both of those.

Gotta love my Jokers. We're of like minds!