User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most annoying slots!

Most annoying slots!

While playing at the Bellagio this week a new topic came to mind. What is a slot that for some reason just annoys the hell out of you? It could be for any reason. For me it has got to be The Rolling Stones slot. There is a bank of them in the back near the entrance to the mall. Every time someone hit on it I just cringed. HHH! The thing about it was the music would start blasting and the screen would light up and say "Big Win". It would then count up to ballpark total of around $36. And that was on a $2- $2.25 bet. People would star cheering and high-fiving each other. Seriously, Big Win? I would normally move, but that is where the bank of Zeus slots is located.

I for one love the sounds from all of the slots! I wondered if there are any out there that just annoys the piss out of you?

One more for the bonus gets old after a while(Aruze super bright games)....And the people that scream in high pitched voices for every $5 win....

I can't stand playing next to those no dealer craps or bj games. They're constantly talking even when there are no players. Trying to drum up business.

Hate the working girls at Aria . Very aggressive. Oops. I thought I read "most annoying sluts" Hhh!

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    One more for the bonus gets old after a while(Aruze super bright games)....And the people that scream in high pitched voices for every $5 win....
    I have never seen this one before that I am aware of. Will have to Google or YT it.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Hate the working girls at Aria . Very aggressive. Oops. I thought I read "most annoying sluts" Hhh!
    I am sad haven't received much attention from em last couple trips lol

Last few trips has been calm. Just get asked as they walk by. How you doin baby.

Pat
    This one is at Bellagio also. As mentioned before it's one of those dealerless craps machine back by the poker room. The voice on the machine is the same annoying voice from the Konami Titan machine. She says it over and over."press the button. Press the button NOW". So annoying

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Last few trips has been calm. Just get asked as they walk by. How you doin baby.
    I woulda asked how they doin haha

Blog Entries
    The constant tumbling noise coming from the Keno machines.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend