User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Most annoying slots!

Most annoying slots.....the ones that give me no play time and suck my money up like a Hoover.

Blog Entries
    Most annoying is when anyone has the sound on high or if someone is playing an identical slot and keep hitting the bonus.:doh:

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    This one is at Bellagio also. As mentioned before it's one of those dealerless craps machine back by the poker room. The voice on the machine is the same annoying voice from the Konami Titan machine. She says it over and over."press the button. Press the button NOW". So annoying
    Darn, I hate I missed that one, Pat!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Most annoying slots.....the ones that give me no play time and suck my money up like a Hoover.
    Those must be the ones Allen played last week!

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Darn, I hate I missed that one, Pat!
    You are lucky you missed it. It will drive you bonkers. I love the Jaguar machines back there, but that area back there is bizarro in my opinion. You have all the people waiting to go in or out of the show, you have the poker room people and the walk throughs. It's always hotter back there temperature wise also. That craps machine gets people who don't normally bet and they scream and yell all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    You are lucky you missed it. It will drive you bonkers. I love the Jaguar machines back there, but that area back there is bizarro in my opinion. You have all the people waiting to go in or out of the show, you have the poker room people and the walk throughs. It's always hotter back there temperature wise also. That craps machine gets people who don't normally bet and they scream and yell all the time.
    I noticed several years ago that area was hot as hell, so I never play there anymore. It seems that the fabric canopies hanging there block the air from reaching you!

It's got to be the effing Ellen slot. Bad enough that I am begging for a bonus, but she is too. WTF? And it NEVER comes up. I used to be a fan but she and her slot can just go away & stop talking - HHH!

Caveman Keno with the the squawking baby dinosaurs!

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Caveman Keno with the the squawking baby dinosaurs!
    I have never played any of the Keno slots, but it is funny Trey mentioned it also!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    It's got to be the effing Ellen slot. Bad enough that I am begging for a bonus, but she is too. WTF? And it NEVER comes up. I used to be a fan but she and her slot can just go away & stop talking - HHH!
    I bet you would not say that if you won $30k on the .25 slot like I saw someone hit at Aria! HHH.