User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving in Vegas

Thanksgiving in Vegas

Anyone have any plans to be there? I went last year (visited Titan 360 and got in all types of trouble if you recall! :violin
    Southwest has an amazing $107 one-way fare on Thanksgiving for BWI-LAS, although double that to return on Saturday. If I can get them to bring that down, I may go again this year. I booked Thur/Fri comp'd at The Linq in the event I can score a sweet fare.

Interesting.......

That is really close to coushatta dates

Yes it is Linda! Win there, fly to Vegas. (Easy!)
    I think Southwest knows I'm looking as they changed Saturday to $231 to $265, wrong way! I want under $300..work with me!

How about if you stay until that Monday? It will most likely be much cheaper and it would not be such a quick trip!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    How about if you stay until that Monday? It will most likely be much cheaper and it would not be such a quick trip!
    Surprisingly Monday is more expensive, Sunday is outrageous! I think if you stay till Tuesday, it gets a little better. There is already someone in the office who claimed the whole week after for vacation, my other predicament to get vacation time approved. I need cheap, quick, and fun!

Blog Entries
    Jump on that, you can always change it for free to a different city or date.

Southwest continues it's high priced from Columbus.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Not looking good from my area unfortunately. But you got me thinking about Coushatta and i am hatching a really interesting plan......

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Not looking good from my area unfortunately. But you got me thinking about Coushatta and i am hatching a really interesting plan......
    Mwahaha mwahaha! Do tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Throw Vegas Halloween in there too. :drum: