User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving in Vegas

Blog Entries
    Yes, I love interesting plans @nhchris! Spill!

@Nhcris, I can't wait to see what your master plan has in store!

Amber

Ken, my family and I will be in Vegas for Thanksgiving. Don't know our exact dates yet, but we tend to go before Thanksgiving and then leave a day or two after it.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

DH and I had thrown around a thanksgiving trip but I'm pretty sure he didn't choose any time off for that week when the selections came up so there goes that plan! He hasn't been to Vegas in years and I'd feel like a heel going again without him. Can't wait for retirement when we can go on a whim.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Ken, my family and I will be in Vegas for Thanksgiving. Don't know our exact dates yet, but we tend to go before Thanksgiving and then leave a day or two after it.
    Cool! I enjoyed my time last year with your family. I'm going to see if the return segment drops any this week, if not I'll book the one way for $107 and keep an eye on the return. I like the Southwest credit, but the less I need to put out of pocket up front the better.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    DH and I had thrown around a thanksgiving trip but I'm pretty sure he didn't choose any time off for that week when the selections came up so there goes that plan! He hasn't been to Vegas in years and I'd feel like a heel going again without him. Can't wait for retirement when we can go on a whim.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You get on him next year to get it done! Hehe
    People called me crazy for a two day trip to Vegas, but in my opinion 2 days in Vegas is better than no Vegas. Plus with a 4 day weekend and nothing needed to plan around work, it's a great excuse to jet set away.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Mwahaha mwahaha! Do tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Yes, I love interesting plans @nhchris! Spill!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaltyBaker View Post
    @Nhcris, I can't wait to see what your master plan has in store!

Amber
    I wouldn't want to Hijack CPT's thread so I started another one titled Delta Downs but that could be a misnomer - HHH!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Cool! I enjoyed my time last year with your family. I'm going to see if the return segment drops any this week, if not I'll book the one way for $107 and keep an eye on the return. I like the Southwest credit, but the less I need to put out of pocket up front the better.
    That's a great way to do it since Southwest lets us change and cancel out without penalty. If you make it for Thanksgiving you are welcome to join us again.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I wouldn't want to Hijack CPT's thread so I started another one titled Delta Downs but that could be a misnomer - HHH!
    I thought thread hijacking was a fun thing! HHH

Amber

Well after checking fares daily (sometimes multiple times!), the fares only decided to go up and down, but never cheaper than what they are started at. The early AM nonstop flight sold out, so I figured if I wanted to go, I have gotta book it now before the others sell out. $374 round trip, which is much cheaper than the legacy carries (United/American/etc). $399 total with EB boarding, I'm in!

Still booked at Linq, may switch to Cosmo for Thanksgiving nigh when the offer arrives. Vegas Vegas Vegas!