User Tag List

Thread: Mobile app not showing new posts

Mobile app not showing new posts

My mobile app for android isn't showing new posts - it just shows as empty. Is this happening with anyone else?
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

no are you going to timeline view or a different vierw?

Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags View Post
    My mobile app for android isn't showing new posts - it just shows as empty. Is this happening with anyone else?
    Moneybags, that happens to me once in a while. All I have to do is hit the refresh in the top right hand of the screen and it will load the stream.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    no are you going to timeline view or a different vierw?
    I go to the tab that says unread.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Moneybags, that happens to me once in a while. All I have to do is hit the refresh in the top right hand of the screen and it will load the stream.
    Thanks, but it didn't work for me.

I'm going to let it go for another day or two, but I've got a sinking feeling that there's an uninstall/reinstall in my future.
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

I've been getting that too MB. Today though when I got online it did show me the list of unread posts. Had been happening on both my Android and IPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk