User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Future Millionaire

Future Millionaire

Who's taking part in upcoming Millionaire Maker tournaments this year? My husband is going to be in one in Joliet this coming weekend, and another in Biloxi in July. He REALLY wants to win $1,000,000!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shalgal View Post
    Who's taking part in upcoming Millionaire Maker tournaments this year? My husband is going to be in one in Joliet this coming weekend, and another in Biloxi in July. He REALLY wants to win $1,000,000!!!
    Good luck to him! I know you wouldn't mind him winning that!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Good luck to him! I know you wouldn't mind him winning that!
    Thank you! Drinks will be on the house for the first Meet and Greet we are able to attend with you all in Nevada -- oh! wait! Drinks are free there.

Good luck to your hubby shalgal!

It just hasn't worked out for us on any of our trips to be scheduled during the slot tourneys. At Tahoe - it will be the weekend after we are there.

Good luck to DH!!

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    It just hasn't worked out for us on any of our trips to be scheduled during the slot tourneys. At Tahoe - it will be the weekend after we are there.

Good luck to DH!!
    Thank you, sassycat. Did you get an invitation for the Tahoe event? We thought we might get one for Reno since we spent a week there this year. We got one for Metropolis also, but it is the same weekend (this coming one) as Joliet.

Quote Originally Posted by shalgal View Post
    Thank you, sassycat. Did you get an invitation for the Tahoe event? We thought we might get one for Reno since we spent a week there this year. We got one for Metropolis also, but it is the same weekend (this coming one) as Joliet.
    I did get one for Tahoe. Not Reno though.
    We only stay maybe one night every other year in Reno (if we get in late) because we always stay in Tahoe.
    However, last year - we did stay there one night (I think it was late July) and they were having the slot tournament. I did not have an invitation and they let me enter because of 7 star. (they wouldn't let James enter - he was diamond at the time). It included a dinner with drawings and I actually came in 8th and won $500 in free play.

I bet if you called them - they would give you an invitation.

Good luck to your hubby!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Good luck! I can't wait to hear what happens.

Amber

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    I did get one for Tahoe. Not Reno though.
    We only stay maybe one night every other year in Reno (if we get in late) because we always stay in Tahoe.
    However, last year - we did stay there one night (I think it was late July) and they were having the slot tournament. I did not have an invitation and they let me enter because of 7 star. (they wouldn't let James enter - he was diamond at the time). It included a dinner with drawings and I actually came in 8th and won $500 in free play.

I bet if you called them - they would give you an invitation.
    We have been in several of these qualifiying tournaments over the years. I was surprised that I didn't get an invitation this year since I always got at least one in the past, but I guess they are weeding out the Diamond players. Congrats on your $500 win -- my husband would be happy to get even that (well, sort of....he really wants to get a BIG win at least once in his lifetime).