User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Hello All!

Hi Kolonialone good to see you here.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Hey I remember you! Welcome to JWE, where we are free to say what's on our mind. :yo:
    Grasseass!

It's funny cuz I kept recognizing other SF members out and about during the April M&G but only a couple went on the tours and then I saw you wandering through Flamingo where I was staying and I was like...hmmm there must be others lurking as well. LOL

Hey I remember you! Welcome to JWE, where we are free to say what's on our mind. :yo:
    Truth on that...just read they GG rainy day thread...

Quote Originally Posted by kolonialone View Post
    Grasseass!

It's funny cuz I kept recognizing other SF members out and about during the April M&G but only a couple went on the tours and then I saw you wandering through Flamingo where I was staying and I was like...hmmm there must be others lurking as well. LOL
    @kolonialone we're not members we're banned they told you they didn't ban anybody but there is about 35 of us that beg to differ

Quote Originally Posted by kolonialone View Post
    Grasseass!

Haha Get out! Yeah I stayed at Flamingo the last two days there. Our original Facebook group had a Meet and Greet at the same time, as people already planned to come for the same dates. Here is multi part TR if you are interested in reading! I was in Reno for two days first and then flew to Vegas..

One is not allowed to mention of this forum over "there", so you just have to stumble upon it as you did! :nod:

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    @kolonialone we're not members we're banned they told you they didn't ban anybody but there is about 35 of us that beg to differ
    Yeah that happened!

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    LOL...I like running with the rebel crowd anyway.

Haha Get out! Yeah I stayed at Flamingo the last two days there. Our original Facebook group had a Meet and Greet at the same time, as people already planned to come for the same dates. Here is multi part TR if you are interested in reading! I was in Reno for two days first and then flew to Vegas..

One is not allowed to mention of this forum over "there", so you just have to stumble upon it as you did! :nod:
    Well crap, I would've stopped you when I saw you but I didn't wanna freak you out since I didn't know you. I spent the last night there at Venetian gambling til about 10 then drowned my sorrows in Johnny Rockets in my suite at Flamingo.

Welcome kolonialone!!! So glad to see you here!! Sounds like you fit right in too!!